Follow step-by-step instructions to reach the next place, solve the clue and get a creepy story.
- Discover 10+ new creepy places around town
- Find hidden objects and details on the buildings, while solving intriguing clues
- Reveal the real stories of dreadful events and people who lived in these places
National Museum of Ireland - Archaelogy (William Conyngham Plunket statue)
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different accounts
- Charge your phone's battery before playing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Limited number of participants
- You need internet data for playing
This is your chance to get published and possibly to make the big time.
Before he disappears he whispers ‘Wolfe Tone.’
We thought we would get stories with more information to listen to and an overall map would be nice for orientation.
Plenty of walking around the city. Got to see plenty of sights!
1st place miriam2 3169 POINTS
2nd place faye 3140 POINTS
3rd place loris marchal 3136 POINTS
4th place ljerka 3130 POINTS
5th place jessica stanley 3128 POINTS
6th place alessia2 3128 POINTS