Are you up for an adventure in Amsterdam?
- Discover popular and lesser-known places in Amsterdam.
- Visit the places where Rembrandt used to hang out.
- Find out fascinating stories and legends about Dutch sailors.
- Discover a secret treasure in the Red-Light District.
1st place rosie quint 2810 POINTS
2nd place aliesto 2771 POINTS
3rd place marie louise kolokytha 2757 POINTS
4th place mona4 2750 POINTS
5th place boy van der laak 2724 POINTS
6th place emilie setzke 2717 POINTS
Top places along the tour
Know before you go
- Tour available in: German, English, Spanish, French
- You can go on this tour while riding a bicycle
- This tour has 9 clues to solve
- You need internet connection for playing
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
The letter was written right before he left on his final sea cruise, the one in which he and his entire crew disappeared.
In this letter, he speaks of dangerous people searching for three diamonds with special properties. "They are very important, and Lady H. knows the whole story," he wrote. “The white lamb will lead you to her. Remember our walks when you were small. ”
Very nice. We saw things we wouldn't otherwise - and with a different perspective.
Leuke activiteit om een gedeelte van Amsterdam te zien waar je normaal Gesproken met winkelen niet komt.
Leuk met kinderen om te doen!
Viele Orte der zentralen Stadt zu sehen war super. Einige kleine Fehler im deutschen Text waren irreführend