Are you up for an adventure in Amsterdam?
- Discover popular and lesser-known places in Amsterdam.
- Visit the places where Rembrandt used to hang out.
- Find out fascinating stories and legends about Dutch sailors.
- Discover a secret treasure in the Red-Light District.
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- You can go on this tour while riding a bicycle
- This tour has 9 clues to solve
- You need internet connection for playing
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
The letter was written right before he left on his final sea cruise, the one in which he and his entire crew disappeared.
In this letter, he speaks of dangerous people searching for three diamonds with special properties. “They are very important, and Lady H. knows the whole story,” he wrote. “The white lamb will lead you to her. Remember our walks when you were small.”
Really cool way to visit the city !
Enjoyed the itinerary and passed through some hidden spots that I wouldn’t have seen otherwise.
Leuke activiteit om een gedeelte van Amsterdam te zien waar je normaal Gesproken met winkelen niet komt.
Leuk met kinderen om te doen!
Really good. We have seen much from the town. Thank you!
It was a good way to discover a city I already knew a bit. A nice story of ancient times leading you to places in town you might not have been before.
1st place boy van der laak 2724 POINTS
2nd place emilie setzke 2717 POINTS
3rd place julia bachert 2705 POINTS
4th place nickkje 2687 POINTS
5th place luuk koedam 2682 POINTS
6th place jessica1 2664 POINTS